new from TX

Autumn T

Songster
11 Years
Dec 23, 2008
Central Texas
hi,
a friend pointed out that this is THE place to come to learn about chickens. I am addicted already! LOL

lets see-
my name is Autumn married to Mike (11 yrs) we have 3 dc ages 10 and under. we live in a small town between Ft Worth and Waco. we have no pets thanks to allergies of kiddo #2

we are looking to get some chicks in the spring and hopefully be up to our eyeballs in eggs this fall

our town has a 5 chicken limit in city limits. drat
we have friends with land that are considering letting us place some broilers in their soon to be built pen. plans are just to raise and slaughter and freeze for dinner...no breeding them

I have lots of questions!
can't wait to get some info...and some sleep cause I have been up reading this site til almost 3am most nights this week. like I said addicted.
wink.png

wow that was quick!

where do I post my stupid questions?
LOL
right now I could post in every area but then I would forget and get lost and never know the answers.
smile.png

LOL... just post in the area that best suits your problem. I've got a million stupid questions as well. But I always get to interested in reading everything else on here I never get around to asking them.

I've been up all night, many nights... mostly reading but occasionally posting.

There are some real smart cookies that come here and answer questions about our passion... chickens.

welcome-byc.gif

I have sat on this site and read and read for hours, till my eyes fell out of my head (thats the only reason I stoped reading).

caf.gif
Sadly there is no 12 step program for BYC forums.

Welcome to BYC you'll love it here and find yourself driving hundreds of miles to meet neat people and see fascinatings things on the side of the road,,,,, hehehehehhehhhehe oh yeah, that's another story!

Quote:
If you subscribe to a thread, you'll receive an email so you'll be aware of the answers you get.

And no question is stupid unless you don't ask it!

Many of us wander aimlessly around BYC. That's why we mention how addictive it is. Glad you are on board. And of course,

welcome-byc.gif

Back
Top Bottom