Nevadans?

WOW SMALL WORLD!!! My son went Newton for a couple years. We're still friends with RJ, Jody, Jeri and employees that no longer work there. My son A.J. just turned 17 and he'll be at the gala but we could not afford for the whole family to go this year so he's gonna hang out with Jody and prob help sell raffle tickets
big_smile.png

We're newbies to chickens too (but we're rebels that are hiding them in the backyard...we're in Sparks
tongue.gif
)
That's awesome. A few of AJ's former classmates say HI - right now!

Did someone say sizzles?

I will go through the cochins before the swap and see if I have any. I will also have a production red and some leghorn pullets avalible.

Did someone say sizzles?

I will go through the cochins before the swap and see if I have any. I will also have a production red and some leghorn pullets avalible.

Seth where have you been??? How much do you want for your pullets I have people asking for pullets.....
I also have chicks coming out of my ears!!! I need you and Jade to surrogate chicks asap!!!!!!

Don't think you can post prices here but I am not sure so I'll text you. I also have an acona hen avalible she is almost 1. Pm me for prices

Wish I wasn't so far, I'd take one of Sunny's roos to add to mine. I came in to brag guys. My daughter hatched out a new grandson for me on Sunday. LOL Meet Dominick
Aww...he's cute! And a little fresh one! Lol. If my daughter wasn't going through her horrible 4 stage he would've made my ovaries quiver. Lol Lord have mercy...she's going to kill me. First 3 years, angel. Now...I can't imagine teens being much worse. Ha! ;) I'll snap pictures tomorrow of the sizzles and Sunnys roo. He's going to be HUGE I think. Big thick legs and still has a ton of growing to do. :)

Don't think you can post prices here but I am not sure so I'll text you. I also have an acona hen avalible she is almost 1. Pm me for prices
Seth, Mollyhughes has some awesome Ameraucana rooster chicks she hatched from my flock that would go very well with the hens you have from me
wink.png

They are out of my show quality blue wheaten rooster~

For those of you who want a BIG, gorgeous, flock protector or rooster for making some beautiful, chocolate or Olive Egger eggs, she also has some rooster chicks out of my pure Golden Cuckoo Marans flock.

This is what the roosters will look like. This is their father~

Back
Top Bottom