Nevadans?

HI Seth is right, you can just come down around 9:30 am the morning of the swap and either bring your own cages or you can use the cages we set up and give a donation to the club for our fundraising efforts. We use the proceeds from our swaps for purchasing the youth awards at our annual Open and Youth poultry show in October. 1 Stop Ranch and Feed 760 Glendale Ave Sparks NV.

Also active members of the NNPFA club will receive 10% off of poultry feed purchases at 1 Stop Ranch and Feed. This Saturday is Chick Days at 1 Stop, I will be there at the 4-H and NNPFA table hope to see you stop by, purchase chick starter receive free chicks!! They will have EE, Production Reds and Leghorns I believe from Privett Hatchery.

We accept healthy roosters with a $5 donation per bird, we also take donations of healthy pullets and hens that we will resale to help fund the show.

I will be hatching from exhibition lines the following breeds for sale:
Large Fowl
Buckeyes
Sussex(Coronation and Columbian)

Bantam
Dutch(Cream/Blue Light Brown)
Plymouth Rocks(Columbian)

and Non exhibition EEs

I can make space in my Sportsman incubator for your fertile eggs and will hatch them for $1 per egg, I add eggs on Thursdays so would need eggs before that. Once hatched you will need to pick up Sundays.
Julie
Will you have started birds available from the Buckeyes you guys picked up at Stockton? If you could PM me with expected hatch dates etc and prices, I can plan on something in the future. I have some buckeyes that I also got from Stockton but I have some 3 month old Delaware/Wyandotte crosses that are as big as those pullets so I'm kind of upset about that. I needed LARGE fowl.

Oops accidently touched reply on my phone...... anyway they contined to lay on the road to Stockton. They are from Bridget Riddle out of CA. They lay med creamy white eggs. Not the greatest layers(stop in winter)
but good foyagers. I think their beauty makes up for their egg laying!!

Will you  have started birds available from the Buckeyes you guys picked up at Stockton?  If you could PM me with expected hatch dates etc and prices, I can plan on something in the future.  I have some buckeyes that I also got from Stockton but I have some 3 month old Delaware/Wyandotte crosses that are as big as those pullets so I'm kind of upset about that.  I needed LARGE fowl.

Definitely! I will be hatching Buckeyes. All my LF chicks are $3 as day olds... straight run (unsexed but i take back healthy unwanted roos)i will be selling extra chicks to 1:stop Ranch and Feed.. so let me know what-- how many-- you want :)

Oops accidently touched reply on my phone...... anyway they contined to lay on the road to Stockton. They are from Bridget Riddle out of CA. They lay med creamy white eggs. Not the greatest layers(stop in winter) but good foyagers. I think their beauty makes up for their egg laying!!
do you have her info? I want to contact her about a possible Spanish Breeds club. I believe she raises Prat Lleonada
nice birds by the way

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom