NEOKIL

Lavender6

Songster
Jul 5, 2021
Mount Vernon KY
Hello Everyone, Happy Tuesday,
My hubby has a friend that has game cocks and uses Neokil. He said it works great for worms, mites and lice. He has MANY roosters. He won't use anything else and says he has never had a problem with any of his Roos. It is 25.00 for 100 pills. He gives one pill and repeats in 10 days. Has anyone heard of/used this medicine?

My hubby has a friend that has game cocks and uses Neokil. He said it works great for worms, mites and lice. He has MANY roosters. He won't use anything else and says he has never had a problem with any of his Roos. It is 25.00 for 100 pills. He gives one pill and repeats in 10 days. Has anyone heard of/used this medicine?
NEVER heard of it.

What are you trying to treat?
Your friend is using it to treat his roosters.

Yep. I would use it for many roosters or even with my own Gamecocks with no issue. The anthelmintic in NeoKil is Ivermectin.

As for giving to a layer flock, IF I needed to de-worm, then I would use Safeguard (Fenbendazole) or Valbazen (Albendazole).

1643171664348.jpeg

What are you trying to treat?
Your friend is using it to treat his roosters.

Yep. I would use it for many roosters or even with my own Gamecocks with no issue. The anthelmintic in NeoKil is Ivermectin.

As for giving to a layer flock, IF I needed to de-worm, then I would use Safeguard (Fenbendazole) or Valbazen (Albendazo
I use safeguard now. It would be for my backyard flock. I just thought this might be a cheaper route. My girls are pets and for a few eggs

I did some digging...it appears to be made by a Mr. Woods. I can't find an ingredient list on his website for it.

Why not just buy a Safe-Guard to use?
I do use safeguard but this is much cheaper. I would rather pay the extra to make sure my girls are safe though. I really just wanted to find out a little more about it. Like you, I could find very little info and the website is quite generic.

I do use safeguard but this is much cheaper. I would rather pay the extra to make sure my girls are safe though. I really just wanted to find out a little more about it. Like you, I could find very little info and the website is quite generic.
How many birds do you have?
Safe-Guard is pretty cheap.
Screenshot_20220130-080632.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220130-080759.png
    Screenshot_20220130-080759.png
    393.5 KB · Views: 7

Back
Top Bottom