Need Ducks Rehomed

KodaB15

Chirping
Jul 28, 2017
Youngstown, Ohio
I have a small flock of 10 ducks. I am looking to have them all or 5 males rehomed. I currently have 3 Pekin ducks, 1 Fawn & White Runner Drake, 1 Rouen Drake & 5 Pekin drakes. I have WAYY too many males to females ratio. I want/need them rehomed before my females get hurt. I am located in Youngstown, OH if anyone knows of sanctuaries or places that take them in. Some are attached to eachother and I just love them all so much I don't want them to get heartbroken or sick from being separated. Do I sound like a crazy duck mom!!:hmm

Help!!

You sound like a normally crazy duck mom, and are trying to do the right thing. Have you considered separating the ducks from the drakes sooner rather than later ?

You sound like a normally crazy duck mom, and are trying to do the right thing. Have you considered separating the ducks from the drakes sooner rather than later ?
I have separated the females from the males. I let them out of the pen every couple days to forage but usually they are right back in the pen because it is their safe place.

Back
Top Bottom