NC Muscovy Ducks white, pied, barred and Ameraucanas lav and bbs

rbaker0345

Big Mamma Brahma
8 Years
Oct 18, 2011
Beaufort, NC Outer Banks
I have Pairs of Muscovy Ducks for Sale from different hatches this year, the oldest hatched last year but I only have girls from that hatch and the youngest hatched two weeks ago. I have some that hatched in December of this year also.

I have some black pied, white and a couple of barred black pied ducks, you can make your own pair for $25 or trio for $30.

As you can see, I have a mix of show quality and utility quality. I have been getting progressively better show quality birds. The pictures above are of my breeders, I might be willing to sell the older white ones, but the colored ones that I am selling are younger, but the pictures of the older birds are representative of the colors and carunckling that the younger birds will have. The head-only shot of the all-white duck is actually of a hen and the two pictures of the drake are of the same drake at 6 months and 18 months. the picture of the duck with the black cap is actually a barred duck, the cap is barred, not solid black (I thought this one was cool). I also have some girls that have cleaner faces. Not too sure of any of the other drakes because I've eaten them all and boy do they make a great roaster, I almost prefer the flavor over prime rib.

I also have some Ameraucanas for sale, they are Paul Smith babies hatched the end of March.

I have:

1. 1 pair of Lavenders- $50

2. 1 pair of BBS- $40

3. 1 lavender roo with one maransaucana hen- $25

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom