Nankins wanted

FEggery

Chirping
Jun 8, 2016
Iowa
I have three Nankin hens and would like to find them a rooster and possibly some baby sisters. My hens are single comb but rose comb is fine. I do not show or breed chickens they will strictly be for pets. I am located in southern Iowa. Chicks would be ideal but would consider healthy older birds.

Thank you in advance!

I have three Nankin hens and would like to find them a rooster and possibly some baby sisters. My hens are single comb but rose comb is fine. I do not show or breed chickens they will strictly be for pets. I am located in southern Iowa. Chicks would be ideal but would consider healthy older birds.

Thank you in advance!
Be very wary of Ideal's Nankins. There are signs of in-breeding (crossbeak) and out-crossing to other breeds (white in tails and legs.) I wish you lived closer to Maryland. I have three extra roosters - rose and single comb - looking for harems of their own. I've even got two breeding pairs (one and two years old) that can move along. DD is aging out of 4H soon, so we're downsizing. :( I'm not NPIP, though (just tested regularly for Fair-showing) so I can't ship! ARRGH!!!

Back
Top Bottom