N00B, here in Florida :D.

GanjaXD

In the Brooder
11 Years
Nov 25, 2008
Orlando, Florida
Heyy, my name is Kirsten (pronounced KEY-er-STEN), and I have a Silky Rooster named "Kiwi". I am currently watching a white Old-English hen for my friend Gabriel, and the hens name is Athena. I love screamo music, reggae, rock, but I absolutly HATE My Chemical Romance, and Atreyu. I will tell you the bands I like, though... Anti-Flag ,As I Lay Dying, Avenged Sevenfold, Angelspit, Alice in Chains, Abiuro, Boys Like Girls, Basshunter, Blessthefall, Bring Me The Horizon, Bob Marley, Children of Bodom, Dir En Grey, Daft Punk, Dragon Force, Disturbed, Element Eighty, Egypt Central, Frou Frou, Here Among Wolves, Ice Nine Kills, Jeffree Star, John Mayer, Job For A Cowboy, Killjoy, Killswich Engage, Kimya Dawson, Mago de Oz, Mindless Self Indulgence, Michael Jackson, Mudvayne, Miyavi, Nirvana, Paddock Park, Papa Roach, Pantera, Preschool Tea Party Massacre, Robots In Disguise, Rob Zombie, Sublime, Slipknot, Suicide Silence, Senses Fail, Stone Sour, Sky Eats Airplane, The Smashing Pumpkins, The Ramones, The The Devil Wears Prada, The Fray, The Medic Droid, The Expendables, The Maryrose Artifact, That Handsome Devil, This Fires Embrace, Tool, Under ØATH, Weird Al Yanchovic, White Stripes.

WHEW! That was fun xD.

My Dislikes are: Pink is annoying, I don't like overly bubbly people, I'm usually very shy, and new people don't help with that matter... Death to the cheerleaders xDDD. Abercrombie&Fitch
tongue.png
. I also HATE M.C.R. and don't come and grump at me because you like a mainstream band that every one knows about, and all of their new crap. Their old stuff is okay.

I love: My duck "Adrian", my rooster "Kiwi", fruit, veggies, music, my big brother, being weird, I still love my ex boyfriend...

Last edited:
Quote:
I don't think you were detailed enough. So, let's see, you like Barry Manilow? Did we get that right?

GanjaXD -

Wow, you even put the bands in alphabetical order! Or did you just read them off your iPod? ;- ) Quite an eclectic range of musical tastes.

I'm surprised with the list you put there that I didn't see "Helmet".
No "NIN" either? No "King's X"?

In any event, welcome!
Great to have you here!

Back
Top Bottom