My Turkey Babies

OsceolaMomma

Chirping
Apr 22, 2019
FL
This is my share for the day. This photo is my 4 day old Osceola Turkey babies with their feather duster mom, believe it or not there are 7 under there.:lau

B2F7139B-45E0-4A69-8455-E390351691C0.jpeg

Hey guys, I was just give some older adult Osceolas. How do they do in the cold? I live in Utah and have many free ranging turkeys and just want to know if I need to shelter these osceolas during the winter or if they will be fine.

Hey guys, I was just give some older adult Osceolas. How do they do in the cold? I live in Utah and have many free ranging turkeys and just want to know if I need to shelter these osceolas during the winter or if they will be fine.

I’m NO turkey pro so please don’t hold me responsible, but I have raised my Osceolas from eggs in the oven to they are now almost 20 weeks old since they are a south native turkey I would lean towards yes, BUT they are an animal and they do acclimate so maybe try both. I’m sure they will tend to do whatever your other guys and girls do. Post some pics I would love to see them. They are such a cool bird and beautiful.

Back
Top Bottom