My new Avatar is a famous horsie!!

bantymum

Songster
12 Years
Mar 3, 2007
4 hours from Sydney Australia
Hello folks,
Good morning, I decided to change my avatar as the old one didnt look anything like me!!except for the plaits!!
Anyhow the horse's name is "Takeover Target" and he won the Royal Ascot in England last year.
There has been alot of interest in this horse and his owner. He is spoilt which is good and he loves a beer with his owner. There is talk that someone is going to make a movie about him!!
It is a wonderful story of a horse purchased for under $2000 who has made millions on the track.
His owner is a lovely gentle man too.
He took this photo of us last week and I had one framed and on display at work and at home.
Helen

Im sorry everyone, I didnt mean to sound like im boasting. He is such a special horse and it was so amazing for me to cuddle him let alone take the reins for a photo. He was so strong to hold, Im used to my thoroughbred and Arab.

I would be boasting too! My Bubba only cost me $600. Hmmmm, I wonder what he's capable of!!
lol.png

Hi, bantymum! Boast away, he is a beauty!
It's so heart-warming to hear such stories of successful animals from modest beginnings.
Lovely picture!
clap.gif

I've only seen this guy run on TV; I never had the pleasure of seeing him run live, let alone hold him, you lucky thing! I'm jealous!
wee.gif

Back
Top Bottom