My first ever crop issue, 10-week-old Pullet

Good grief I can't believe how much I OD'd her on the Corid dose 😬last night, that wasn't very smart. But she's doing okay this morning. Crop is still strange same as yesterday it does empty "some," overnight. Now she's having a hard time walking, she's high stepping and fell right off her roost bar. Poor little thing. More Clotrimazole and coconut oil this morning. She's just going to hate me by the time this is over. Sure hope she improves soon.

I've been doing the Clotrimazole twice/day (total of 4 doses so far); gave coconut oil once yesterday morning. She seems better this morning! Still weird crop but overall seems improved. Her balance is a bit better, crop is not quite the balloon it used to be. Its smaller and slightly firm, offset too to the side. If her breath doesn't smell bad, should I stop the Clotrimazole? It's day 3 of Corid water for all 4 of them.

I've been doing the Clotrimazole twice/day (total of 4 doses so far); gave coconut oil once yesterday morning. She seems better this morning! Still weird crop but overall seems improved. Her balance is a bit better, crop is not quite the balloon it used to be. Its smaller and slightly firm, offset too to the side. If her breath doesn't smell bad, should I stop the Clotrimazole? It's day 3 of Corid water for all 4 of them.
No, I'd got the full 7 days with the anti-fungal.

Back
Top Bottom