My favorite flock

bklingler

In the Brooder
6 Years
Mar 25, 2013
Tetonia, Idaho
Hey ya'll my name is Braiden and I have 7 ducks. 1 M Duclair, 1 F Rouen, 1 F Blue Swedish, 1 F Blue khaki campbell and 1 F Fawn and White Runner, 1 f 6weekold crested white and a 5 day old Black swedish. This summer I'm going to try to get some ducklings out of them. I hope you like my photos.
My rouen

One egg already on count!!

My favorite runner

my blue swedish

my very important male Duclair

This is my Blue Khaki Cambell duck (top and bottom) and she is very special to me and she also has a story. Well, I guess I could tell you it. For our FFA field trip we went to the state fair, well, it happened to be September 9th( my birthday) so I was feeling lucky. So, I saw this duck for sale so I had to buy her and so I did. Without even thinking how I could even have permission to get her on the school bus.Well, my FFA advisor happened to be related to me and his wife happened to be the buss driver so, they let her come along. So, I rode on the bus with this duck on my lap. I also have a tendency of buying birds and not telling my parents; and this was one of those times but there wasn't any way my parents could get me in trouble on my birthday. The End

I'm sorry I don't have the photos of the crested and the swedish; i'll post them later.

Last edited:
welcome-byc.gif

Hi again!

You can post a thread in any section of the Forum, for example if you want to show your ducks off to other duck fanciers go to the Ducks section and look for a Start a Thread option near the top of the page, above the other threads listed.

Back
Top Bottom