My 2 week old runners scared my Chihulahua

chickenlittle1980

Songster
9 Years
Apr 15, 2010
NC
Henry my 4 pound little boy who is never scared of anything ran from my runners It was so cute. He is use to my chickens and the other 2 ducks so when I put them on the floor I knew the babies would be fine..... In fact he use to "herd " every one in at night, until my pekin ducks found out they are bigger then him and started chaseing him when his back was turned. I think it is their upward stance and the fact they dont waddle that scared him. He is the little one playing tug with my mal on my avator

I think I have 3 ducks and 2 drakes, I am starting to hear a change in voices. I am still hoping my mom will give me hers....she has two she will claim 2 of the girls..... she has said stuff like she will hate to break up the family. they know who their mommy is stuff likt that
fl.gif
The thing that worris me is .... I dont know if my pekin drake cant get along with 2 more boys....I am going to try.....

gig.gif
gig.gif

My huge big fat Aykesbury drake came inside once while I had some duklings running around on the floor...he came for a bit of a look...until a duckling took a few steps his way...and off he went...as fast as such a huge suck could waddle....

I let one dog at a time see them at a time so when they move out side they wont have a stroke! It will be inresting to see what he does when they are bigger and "walking" around outside. I will have to have to take pictures!

All my 4 dogs already got their noses nibbled on when my ducks were only 2 weeks old. And I have big 60-80 pound dogs. Can't trust the female dogs, but the oldest male is wonderful with the ducks. The 5 month old golden retriever pup is still in question. He is kind of blasee about them, but you never know.
Katharina

Back
Top Bottom