Most beautiful young lady contest!

They are all so pretty...I wish I had a chicken
hit.gif

Meet Bumble-Bee, the Pearl Leghorn as a Pullet:
Project%20Safe%20Haven%20048.JPG

She's rather independent, she is more a free range hen, who likes to rely on herself rather than people. Her BFF's are a Light Brahma hen and an Amrock hen, don't forget her boyfriend, a White Leghorn Rooster named Willow. Her all time favorite treat are zucchini slices.

This is Daisy. She's 1 1/2 years old and an Easter Egger. She moved two houses down about a year ago after falling in love with one of their roosters. seriously. We miss her, but we go visit once in a while.

50603_missdaisy.jpg

ETA: This pic is when she was about 18 weeks!

Last edited:
My lovely pullet Bobo

DSC01067.jpg

DSC01063.jpg

DSC01057.jpg

Bobo is a Black Australorp pullet of 24 weeks. Bobo is sweet, can be spunky, and a very reliable layer of daily, Xtra large deep brown eggs. She is adventurous and mothers her adopted baby Nutmeg. She also eats cockroaches!
lol.png

Last edited:
Hi, I am holding a contest for the most beautiful young pullet. The pullet must be between 8 and 20 weeks old. (I know at 8 weeks you won't know whether it is a pullet or roo, it's okay!) All breeds are welcome. Please post at least one picture and the pullet's name, age, breed, and describe her personality. Prizes:
1st: Know that you have the most beautiful young female "Backyard Chicken"
2nd: Know that your pullet is very beautiful.
3rd: Know that your pullet is at least relatively attractive.
Great prizes, right? ENTER! Get your little girl noticed!
tongue.png
IMG-5742.JPG

Hi, my name is Dopey because I am not the brightest of the bunch! I have 5 other siblings and I love them so much! I am a young Isa brown and I love raisins but not too many! I will grow up to be a beautiful egg-laying hen, maybe even a mommy to some beautiful chicks! My siblings' names are Snuggles, Sneezy, Ellie, Bells and Chewy. My favourite thing to do is snuggle with my sisters and scratch around in the dirt to find yummy bugs! I may look young here but I can assure you I am 8 and a half weeks old!

Back
Top Bottom