Mixed Breed (Mutt) Chickens!

Pics

RoostersAreAwesome

Enabler
7 Years
May 21, 2017
This thread is for posting pictures and discussing your mutt/mixed breed chickens!

If you want to post a picture you have to include: breed of parents (if known), gender (if known), and name (if it has one). Please include the variety of the parents if you know.

Example:
Breed: silver sebright (mom) x millie fleur d'uccle (dad) OR sebright x d'uccle OR (if you're not sure about the breed of one of the parents or are guessing) sebright mix OR (if you have no idea what breeds it might be) unknown
Name: Speckles

Have fun!

EDIT: Chickens of all ages are welcome! I would appreciate it if, after posting a chick/pullet/cockerel picture, you post a picture of the chicken when it's fully grown.

Last edited:
P1220641.JPG

P1220062.JPG

Here's two of mine... Don't know breeds on the first one, EE x Sultan on the other.

I have a pullet named Hope. She is a Columbian Rock Rhode Island Red. I got her for free from a feed store where she was being pecked in her eyes and would have died. She is about twenty some weeks old, almost thirty I'd say, and is, happily, not blind, though the skin around her eyes is a bit deformed.

View attachment 1086645
View attachment 1086646

Here's two of mine... Don't know breeds on the first one, EE x Sultan on the other.

Pretty! I like the EE x Sultan's feather pattern.

Name: Wingit
Parents: Father RIR Mother BB I will post a pic of her mother
This is Wingit`s mother
View attachment 1086649
This is Wingit
View attachment 1086654
View attachment 1086656
View attachment 1086657
View attachment 1086658

I love her colors! That's a cool cross :)

She's pretty! Are you sure she isn't a red sex link?

Back
Top Bottom