Mississippi iso: Heritage breeds, red plye oegb or bantam cochins or silkies

miss heny

BYC Cryptid
Premium Feather Member
13 Years
Jan 30, 2010
Louisville, Mississippi
Would prefer started birds, I live in Mississippi but for right birds willing to travel to neighboring state but MUST be npip.

The oegb, silkies or cochins must be from docile bloodstock. These are going to be pets, while I would love to find red plye oegb started pullets other breed options are fine!

Would prefer started birds, I live in Mississippi but for right birds willing to travel to neighboring state but MUST be npip.

The oegb, silkies or cochins must be from docile bloodstock. These are going to be pets, while I would love to find red plye oegb started pullets other breed options are fine!
I could ship you mottled Cochin hatching eggs?

what part of MS? I know a feed store on he cost that has a shipment coming in every friday all the way to May. They list the breeds that will be in the shipments . silkies will be in tomorrow "17th"
old English bantams' and cochin assortment on march 17th

Last edited:
what part of MS? I know a feed store on he cost that has a shipment coming in every friday all the way to May. They list the breeds that will be in the shipments . silkies will be in tomorrow "17th"
old English bantams' and cochin assortment on march 17th
I know you said local breeder but Ideal in east texas has the oegb type you are looking for..
We're not set up to brood chicks yet, hence why was seeking older birds. Found a few of what we need but will be caving and brooding layerd in June when we should have everything set up.

set up? I put 10 hatched chicks in a dog kennel next to my chair in the living room for five weeks until they went in the coop. Its not a big deal.
And some of us have house animals that would try to eat them and health issues that bird dandruff can aggravate. :idunno trying to do things the right way instead of being like alot of folks and panic buying chicks before having everything.

Got a friend with OEGB that goes to the sale in Ripley MS on weekends. He should have them there next weekend. He is NPIP certified.

Back
Top Bottom