MINI OREGON GEESE/ mini sebastapol

phantom1

Songster
6 Years
5 Years
Mar 26, 2015
Hi was looking at mini oregon geese bought some from holddridge farms and the mini oregons are the size of my roman geese it looks like. Bought the grade size and that is what they shipped, wow was I surprised and according to them its the right size. I have 2 females that's the size of the muscovies. Does anyone have and mini oregons or mini sebastapol geese for sale. I am not sure if I want to get the other trio from them or not. ie holldridge farm that is. Or if you are going to have any babies this year that you may ship.

I breed mini sebastopols.
Like with Holderread, they are still a work in progress. I hatch and raise all my minis. From there, I pick the smallest, curliest ones to keep and sell any that are larger or smooth and don't fit my breeding program. So the ones you'll likely find for sale (anywhere) are actually breeding program culls. They are still minis, but have traits or qualities that don't make them good prospects for the breeding flock.

I sold a pair last fall. Both were smooth which was the only reason I sold them. But the female was small and flashy. The guy plans to use them to start a breeding flock this year. So even the culls can still be used for breeding

I breed mini sebastopols.
Like with Holderread, they are still a work in progress. I hatch and raise all my minis. From there, I pick the smallest, curliest ones to keep and sell any that are larger or smooth and don't fit my breeding program. So the ones you'll likely find for sale (anywhere) are actually breeding program culls. They are still minis, but have traits or qualities that don't make them good prospects for the breeding flock.

I sold a pair last fall. Both were smooth which was the only reason I sold them. But the female was small and flashy. The guy plans to use them to start a breeding flock this year. So even the culls can still be used for breeding
Hi Ms Lydia, I know this is an old post. So I'm writing to see if you are still breeding Mini Sebastopols.

Back
Top Bottom