Michigan Thread - all are welcome!

For those of us that are trying to identify chicks. Murry McMurry has videos of several different breeds of chicks that might help.

Awww.

I had the moss and fern idea; we have bulbet ferns and long grassy moss. I have a natural foilage spray that gives them the green after the rain! They live in the sun spots and the red bark of naturally composted fallen pine. So don't want tons of water! ???? I have chosen the colors of the pine forest glens for my home. My favorite place in the world except for with my birds, and occasionally i bring one with me on my walk.

I have never seen a fish one like those! Those are beautiful!

Would all that natural broken down bits have spores that will kill? I am so anxious for mine to wake up from winter. I thought it would be a safe way to hold on to a piece of these woods when i move... (i saved these from my friends woods when she sold to the gravel people.)

Is it normal for sussex to lay pink eggs? Mine does; not as pink as my old ee, but a definite pink cast. Since i added the omega and wetting the pellets another effect was slightly darker color on my eggs. So pink for her, and the blue layers are a definite blue now. Or is it a sunshine thing?

Back
Top Bottom