Open Contest May Madness, a Random Funny Posting Contest

Pics
1715227679159.png

I don't think they go looking but if it gets reported the mods look into it.
You can get in trouble for discussing or complaining about a decision. I feel we are discussing the rules and boundaries to avoid trouble in the future.

View attachment 3826175
I don't think they go looking but if it gets reported the mods look into it.
You can get in trouble for discussing or complaining about a decision. I feel we are discussing the rules and boundaries to avoid trouble in the future.
I am not complaining about being reported (happens everywhere I go), so at least there is that. I am complaining, though, that I could not just upload the memes! Though it was actually a good thing, because I would have offended pretty much everyone on the site if I had had a clear shot. 🤣

No, it counts as opinion. When wars are started over coffee vs non-coffee, then it becomes politics. But that is politics, and I will be damned if I will get booted for such nonsense. 🤣
In '69 there was a real shooting war fought south of here over a football game. Both sides were using old WWII fighters in the conflict and I remember it because a guy I knew got in trouble for supplying parts to one of the Air Forces. :hmm
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Football_War

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom