MARYLAND THREAD!

I am looking to rehome my two domestic ducks. Both female. A khaki Campbell and a Cayuga. We had 6 ducks for about two years and the fox population has significantly increased this spring and we lost 4 in 2 days. We have several acres but are surrounded by woods and with the increased fox sightings and recent events I feel that putting them in a safer environment is best. Are there any domestic Duck sanctuaries in the Maryland, Delaware, Pennsylvania area that you all know of?

I am looking to rehome my two domestic ducks. Both female. A khaki Campbell and a Cayuga. We had 6 ducks for about two years and the fox population has significantly increased this spring and we lost 4 in 2 days. We have several acres but are surrounded by woods and with the increased fox sightings and recent events I feel that putting them in a safer environment is best. Are there any domestic Duck sanctuaries in the Maryland, Delaware, Pennsylvania area that you all know of?
are you close to cecil county?

i just sent you a private message i would love to have them added to my flock

Hello all,

So, at some point one has to accept reality. Our dear Melly, who we got as a chunky two-day old chick is showing serious signs of being more of a " Mel" than a "Melly". 😞 For the past week, we've been hearing him make a really loud squeaky-toy sounding noise in the mornings, which we suspect to be his attempts at crowing.

Unfortunately, we are not allowed to have Roos in our area so I am hoping someone would be willing to adopt him into their flock.My heart is so heavy and we are so sad to see him go, but he can't stay. The kids are already devastated. 😢

We reside in Howard County Md. and would be willing to drop off within an hour/hour and half in any direction.

Please let me know if you are interested. Thank you.

Attachments

• Mel.jpg
    Mel.jpg
    557.8 KB · Views: 11
  • MELLY.jpg
    MELLY.jpg
    550.3 KB · Views: 9
Hello all,

So, at some point one has to accept reality. Our dear Melly, who we got as a chunky two-day old chick is showing serious signs of being more of a " Mel" than a "Melly". 😞 For the past week, we've been hearing him make a really loud squeaky-toy sounding noise in the mornings, which we suspect to be his attempts at crowing.

Unfortunately, we are not allowed to have Roos in our area so I am hoping someone would be willing to adopt him into their flock.My heart is so heavy and we are so sad to see him go, but he can't stay. The kids are already devastated. 😢

We reside in Howard County Md. and would be willing to drop off within an hour/hour and half in any direction.

Please let me know if you are interested. Thank you.
he is adorable. what breed is he?

Back
Top Bottom