March 2024 “Asking For a Friend” Hatch-A-Long 🤫🐣

Hi All :frow

Happy Friday! No grandbaby yet, so I had time to candle this evening. I had to pull a total of 9 😞 My husband is cursing these incubators, he’s convinced they are both defective. We’re going to put some Cemani eggs in someone else’s incubator and see how that goes. The hens seem to get it done🤷‍♀️

Eggs pulled from bator 1:
#1 @fluffycrow
#6 @HorseGirlAbby
#7 @Wyorp Rock
#13 @CloneFly
#19 (open)
#20 (open)

Still open:
#s 14-15

Eggs pulled from bator 2:
#1 @fluffycrow
#11 (open)
#15 (open)

Still open:
#s 18-19
#s 21-22

I had throw a couple extra in, just in case. I couldn’t see clearly in the colored, dark brown eggs, so we’ll see 🤷‍♀️

@junior67 @Aardyn @Debbie292d
@thewelshchicken @GreenJay @Devyn Nagy

Happy Friday! No grandbaby yet, so I had time to candle this evening. I had to pull a total of 9 😞 My husband is cursing these incubators, he’s convinced they are both defective. We’re going to put some Cemani eggs in someone else’s incubator and see how that goes. The hens seem to get it done🤷‍♀️

#1 @fluffycrow
#6 @HorseGirlAbby
#7 @Wyorp Rock
#13 @CloneFly
#19 (open)
#20 (open)

Still open:
#s 14-15

#1 @fluffycrow
#11 (open)
#15 (open)

Still open:
#s 18-19
#s 21-22

I had throw a couple extra in, just in case. I couldn’t see clearly in the colored, dark brown eggs, so we’ll see 🤷‍♀️

Nooooooooo:th

#1 @fluffycrow
#6 @HorseGirlAbby
#7 @Wyorp Rock
#13 @CloneFly
#19 (open)
#20 (open)

Still open:
#s 14-15

#1 @fluffycrow
#11 (open)
#15 (open)

Still open:
#s 18-19
#s 21-22

Can I steal #3 from bator one? I’m just a sucker for punishment, I love those Cemani eggs! I hope at least a couple hatch this time.

#1 @fluffycrow
#6 @HorseGirlAbby
#7 @Wyorp Rock
#13 @CloneFly
#19 (open)
#20 (open)

Still open:
#s 14-15

#1 @fluffycrow
#11 (open)
#15 (open)

Still open:
#s 18-19
#s 21-22

Come on Grandbaby!!! It's not "quite" the weekend just yet, so I hope that baby gets here soon!

Well, that stinks, #7 quit on us. That's the breaks when you hatch that's for sure.

I'll take #14 and 15 from Bator 1. Roxie and Jess😅

IF there's enough to go around. I don't want anyone left out from choosing an egg.

#1 @fluffycrow
#6 @HorseGirlAbby
#7 @Wyorp Rock
#13 @CloneFly
#19 (open)
#20 (open)

Still open:
#s 14-15

#1 @fluffycrow
#11 (open)
#15 (open)

Still open:
#s 18-19
#s 21-22

that stinks you had to pull so many. :( What kind of incubators? do you have a separate thermometer/hygrometer in there?

glad my babies are still going strong. I never have any luck!

#1 @fluffycrow
#6 @HorseGirlAbby
#7 @Wyorp Rock
#13 @CloneFly
#19 (open)
#20 (open)

Still open:
#s 14-15

#1 @fluffycrow
#11 (open)
#15 (open)

Still open:
#s 18-19
#s 21-22

Sorry you had to pull a bunch more!

that stinks you had to pull so many. :( What kind of incubators? do you have a separate thermometer/hygrometer in there?

glad my babies are still going strong. I never have any luck!
I have the NR360’s. Everyone raves about them, but I am not that impressed. I really think moving forward I’m just going to leave it to the hens.

I have the NR360’s. Everyone raves about them, but I am not that impressed. I really think moving forward I’m just going to leave it to the hens.
I have one and a Brinsea 56EX. Of course with the Brinsea anyone is bound to like that better as it's "set it and forget it." I've not had too many issues with the NR360 although sometimes the temp seems to fluctuate a bit and humidity is hard to maintain at one level. My goal is to get another 56EX but they are pricey. The first one I got used so wasn't so bad.

Back
Top Bottom