Manual meat grinder

SmiYa0126

Free Ranging
Jul 6, 2021
SE Pennsylvania
Hello! Would you have a recommendation of a good quality of a manual meat grinder. The kind that either has a clamp for the counter or maybe suction cup? Thank you in advance!

CLAMP. Not Suction cup. Trust me.

As to the rest? I don't know. I'm still punishing my kitchenaid stand mixer, which we also use to mix sourdough bread for loafs and to make pasta dough. and mayo. If we didn't start with the $300 mixer, we likely would not have added all the $130 attachments. (*Thankfully, they weren't so expensive when we started out).

I know Lem brands is popular with hunters, relatively simple design, easy to find parts (like replacement dies for the grinder), and relatively easy to clean. Walmart, ACE, Amazon, Bass Outdoors, Academy Sports, etc). You may want to look there first.

CLAMP. Not Suction cup. Trust me.

As to the rest? I don't know. I'm still punishing my kitchenaid stand mixer, which we also use to mix sourdough bread for loafs and to make pasta dough. and mayo. If we didn't start with the $300 mixer, we likely would not have added all the $130 attachments. (*Thankfully, they weren't so expensive when we started out).

I know Lem brands is popular with hunters, relatively simple design, easy to find parts (like replacement dies for the grinder), and relatively easy to clean. Walmart, ACE, Amazon, Bass Outdoors, Academy Sports, etc). You may want to look there first.
Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom