Males together

User1234

In the Brooder
May 13, 2023
Hey, I’m planning on keeping some golden pheasant males together there will be no females in the pen. I’m wondering if that will work or if they will still fight?

Hey, I’m planning on keeping some golden pheasant males together there will be no females in the pen. I’m wondering if that will work or if they will still fight?
The pen will probably be around 900 to 1000 square feet

How many do you plan on having in the enclosure?
In
general, it will work! but you may or may not have one or 2 that may try to kill each other....it just depends on the individual birds behavior, kinda like people, some get along fine, others not so much.

How many do you plan on having in the enclosure?
In
general, it will work! but you may or may not have one or 2 that may try to kill each other....it just depends on the individual birds behavior, kinda like people, some get along fine, others not so much.
Ok thanks, I will probably have 4 or 5. There will be a pen with a male and some females closer to this pen will they be fine or should I build this one further away so they don’t see the females

Ok thanks, I will probably have 4 or 5. There will be a pen with a male and some females closer to this pen will they be fine or should I build this one further away so they don’t see the females
Should be built away from sight or hearing of the females enclosure.

Back
Top Bottom