"Louisiana "La-yers" Peeps"

Pics of my 2 month old peas. 3 baby peas hatched on last week and have been sold already. I put in 11 pea eggs on Saturday and still hoping and praying the girls stop laying. I have had about enough of these pea eggs. :barnie And I hope and pray I don't get ALL WHITE PEAS this time. :barnie

Last edited:
Is there anyone around the Lake Charles / Iowa area that has some extra figs I can pick? My grandparents really like them, but I don't know where to get any! I've seen a few people selling them on FB, but nobody within a reasonable distance.

T
Pics of my 2 month old peas. 3 baby peas hatched on last week and have been sold already. I put in 11 pea eggs on Saturday and still hoping and praying the girls stop laying. I have had about enough of these pea eggs. :barnie And I hope and pray I don't get ALL WHITE PEAS this time. :barnie

[/quote

They sure are pretty, Kintrygirl!! Wish I could have peas. :-(

Looks like they grow fast. Seems like you hatch year around LOL I don't know how you do it. I get all pumped up come Jan and Feb then come May I tired of hatching. Do you have any pics of your full grow white peas.

I've written before that the chickens literally take turns standing in the bird bath on hot days. Tonight when I went out to lock up the girls, one of them had laid an egg in the bird bath. Lol. I have never seem them do anything but stand in it, I wish I had seen her squatting in that bird bath while the others waited their turn. Lol

Standing in the bird bath.

Egg in bird bath.

Pics of my 2 month old peas. 3 baby peas hatched on last week and have been sold already. I put in 11 pea eggs on Saturday and still hoping and praying the girls stop laying. I have had about enough of these pea eggs.
barnie.gif
And I hope and pray I don't get ALL WHITE PEAS this time.
barnie.gif

They're beautiful!!! imagine a whole flock of pure white peas!!

Back
Top Bottom