Looking for started pullets in Colorado

rjkrening

Hatching
Feb 12, 2023
Hello,

I'm a fairly experienced chicken owner looking for some started pullets in Colorado. I can drive to pick them up. I'm looking for good layers, but other than that the breed doesn't matter too much to me. I'm mostly looking for healthy pullets at a good price, who will be laying in a few weeks.
I live in northeastern Colorado, so I can also make the drive to Nebraska or Wyoming, but Southern Colorado might be too far.

Thank you!

I have 3 week old EE, OE, Del and Barnevelder right now. In total I will have around 225 pullets. About 20 breeds and colors. No sexlinks or red birds. I'll start selling the first group as soon as they are off heat mid March. Hope to be done by July 1st.
There is a guy in Watkins who advertises pullets on CL.

Hello,

I'm a fairly experienced chicken owner looking for some started pullets in Colorado. I can drive to pick them up. I'm looking for good layers, but other than that the breed doesn't matter too much to me. I'm mostly looking for healthy pullets at a good price, who will be laying in a few weeks.
I live in northeastern Colorado, so I can also make the drive to Nebraska or Wyoming, but Southern Colorado might be too far.

Thank you!
www.serenitysprouts.com is located in Strasburg, CO and hatches year round. Has Starter Pullets available now. Not sure if you already got the amount you need or want more.

Hello,

Thank you!
https://www.serenitysprouts.com/ser...shall-lay-chalet?referral=service_list_widget located in Strasburg, CO. Use giftcode: Making Memories to save $50 on a Pick your Peep outdoor starter pullet session when booked for Memorial Day weekend.

Hello,

Thank you!
Somebody in Denver is looking to rehome 5 hens. It was just posted today if you are interested.

Hello,

Thank you!
www.serenitysprouts.com located in Strasburg, CO has an excellent variety of starter pullets available now.

Hello,

Thank you!
www.serenitysprouts.com located in Strasburg, CO We have a great variety of hens that were born 8/2023. You have the choice to order by breed and pick up on Saturday between 8am-5pm or book a private pick your peep session.

Back
Top Bottom