Living life on the edge (of the incubator) hatch-a-long

Pics
Oh its doing fabulous! The plant itself has never looked better and its starting to flower! The stem grew to over 2 ft long and the flower end was heavy so I propped up the stem on another plant. (I had to close the blinds to get the flower photo, the stripey zebra succulent plant is shooting out another flower stem, it refuses to quit flowering! You can see the thinner stalk lower left....)

View attachment 3744921

View attachment 3744922
What kind is the second plant that's yellow? That one is so cool!

Great info! If I squeeze a leaf, it is firm but there is a tiny bit of softness, like there is still a small bit of water in the leaves, no yellow or translucent leaves. (It did have some translucent leaves along the bottom in November that fell or shriveled off.) I will get back to you with pics in a week or two! 😊

Tink, sorry for the plant hijacking, 🤣 and now back to our regularly scheduled hatching egg thread! :jumpy

Sounds great! Once again, great job, and sorry Tink!

Sounds great! Once again, great job, and sorry Tink!
No need to apologize! I have a poor succulent, it is needing some expert advice...

It seems he has been over watered lately 😬 his name is Twig and I think I've had him for 2 years.

20240210_215850.jpg

He's grown but I really don't know what he needs. He was just one shoot when I brought him home. How can I do better for Twig? Soil, pot size? Nutrients?

Right now he gets spritzed on random occasions with orchid fertilizer spray and watered also occasionally. :oops:

Maybe next time. With my luck I'd hate to jinx them.
You hatched out some adorable silkies recently!

The next time is coming up in 3 weeks, if all goes as planned, and hubby doesn't put a stop to the chicken madness 🤣 I just need to find something he really wants and distract him with that about March 1st...

Back
Top Bottom