Living life on the edge (of the incubator) hatch-a-long

Pics
Maybe it was just too cold outside? Idk. Maybe they hated the themed names? Lol. It sucks. Next time we get chonker DNA babies, I am still using Godzilla. So they better just get used to the name.
I was contemplating not doing a hatch-a-long on the next hatch since I've been taking yall for a rough ride. But, if you're going to name another Chonkers egg Godzilla, well then, I'll have a hatch-a-long just to be sure you can have your Godzilla! 🤣 if it's a cockerel, I'm boxing it up, with Grinch and every single boy Wilkie, and they're going to be showing up on your doorstep :lau

Day twelve coming to you from this wonderful article 😃

Day 12

Hours 264 to 288

Feather follicles surround the opening of the ear. The eyelids continue to grow and are closer to covering the entire eye. The toes have now fully formed.

I moved all the eggs from the NR360 into the Brinsea tonight, took a quick peak as some were questionable the other day. This hatch is struggling, I am sorry to say I pulled 7 quitters 😕

Everyone in the NR360 quit except Zip the Zippy Chick @pipdzipdnreadytogo and Steve @TheDawg and 4 silkie eggs from my flock :barnie

The ones who crossed the rainbow Bridge are:
Godzilla Kong @ElfenLied89
Mothra @QueenofKings
Titan @TwoCrows
Charlotte/ Charlie @GreenJay

I must admit I am bummed 🥺 the quitters are from my flock and I did change their feed to an organic all flock the end of November so I'm thinking I need to go back to what they were on previously. I'm sorry guys 🥺 not a good news post.
I'm so sorry! :hugs

Day twelve coming to you from this wonderful article 😃

Day 12

Hours 264 to 288

Feather follicles surround the opening of the ear. The eyelids continue to grow and are closer to covering the entire eye. The toes have now fully formed.
@2ndTink Well Tink, there may have been too many losses, but life matters to the ones that are alive. Let's give these determined embryos a big incentive to continue on, we can't let them feel the disappointment in the loss!! So let's go little ones, we all want to see your cute little fuzzy butts!!!!

You got this eggies!
You Got This GIF

I moved all the eggs from the NR360 into the Brinsea tonight, took a quick peak as some were questionable the other day. This hatch is struggling, I am sorry to say I pulled 7 quitters 😕

Everyone in the NR360 quit except Zip the Zippy Chick @pipdzipdnreadytogo and Steve @TheDawg and 4 silkie eggs from my flock :barnie

The ones who crossed the rainbow Bridge are:
Godzilla Kong @ElfenLied89
Mothra @QueenofKings
Titan @TwoCrows
Charlotte/ Charlie @GreenJay

I must admit I am bummed 🥺 the quitters are from my flock and I did change their feed to an organic all flock the end of November so I'm thinking I need to go back to what they were on previously. I'm sorry guys 🥺 not a good news post.
Oh no. Are these eggs all dipped?

Back
Top Bottom