Living life on the edge (of the incubator) hatch-a-long

Pics
Hubby shocked but excepting... 🤣

Season 18 Omg GIF by America's Got Talent's Got Talent
He knows me so well 🤣

Heck I was just reminded I have some chance of showgirls in the shipped eggs :th

The shipped black silkie eggs have satin frizzle and showgirl. I'd love a satin, but satin frizzle and showgirls are not in my plans :smack

@ElfenLied89 if there's a Showgirl I'll be sending it to you along with Norman and the Grinch. Just a heads up.

There is also a chance of frizzle and satin in the paint eggs, this is ok, and chocolate has frizzle which is great! Someday I'd love to hatch some chocolate satins, if I get a good chocolate cockerel and a good black satin pullet, watch out world because we're making some sexlinked chickies! This cross will produce chocolate pullets and black split to chocolate cockerels, both 50/50 on silkied and satin. Come on chocolate boy and black satin girl!!!!!
I was looking at pics of white silkie showgirls the other day and the sophistication! I kinda want one now. Oh jeez. 😆

Hubby likes to check the temperature and humidity a few times a day, I wasn't sure he'd go to the basement to do this as my last two hatches were upstairs and easy to wander by. He's checked these twice yesterday and hasn't said a word about the number of eggs 😬
My hubs would see eggs and toss me to live with the chickens outside 🤣 Your hubs is such a good person to go with your flow 😆

Back
Top Bottom