Living life on the edge (of the incubator) hatch-a-long

Pics
I think I'm going to have more eggs than incubator space to start with, I fired up the NR360 this morning, they're hiding in the basement, do you think hubby will notice??? :woot

View attachment 3734089

I'm expecting that once I check next weekend and remove any clears they will all fit in the Brinsea. And here I naively thought I'd never fill a 56 egg incubator 🤣 I was seriously thinking something in the 28 to 36 egg range would be plenty.
:lau
What an awesome machine! ❤ Fill'er up please!!
yippiechickie.gif

This weather is crazy, last week we were below freezing during the day, single digits and even 0 at night, today is 70s!?!

This thermometer is in the shade, my car said 74 going down the road :eek: how are the chickens supposed to handle this!?! How am I supposed to dress!?! I've been bundled up in so many layers with a heated jacket on, and now I'm just confused!

20240126_124849.jpg

This weather is crazy, last week we were below freezing during the day, single digits and even 0 at night, today is 70s!?!

This thermometer is in the shade, my car said 74 going down the road :eek: how are the chickens supposed to handle this!?! How am I supposed to dress!?! I've been bundled up in so many layers with a heated jacket on, and now I'm just confused!

View attachment 3734228
From the freezer to the frying pan! 🤣

Back
Top Bottom