Living life on the edge (of the incubator) hatch-a-long

I have been looking into ones that hold at least 24. My neighbor may have one for sale from what I've heard. Just haven't caught him home yet.
Awesome! Well, if you need a 56 egg incubator, let me know, I'll need it for this hatch but if I buy the EX I won't "need" it anymore 🤣 hearing "56 egg" you'll think there is no way you'll ever fill it up, but let me tell you... zero problems getting this sucker absolutely jam packed with eggs! Super easy to do 🤣🤣🤣

Quick morning update:

The shipped eggs did a bit of a loop yesterday and it looks like they went back to where they started from, but they are now in the correct state this AM! They are still showing delivery Saturday but I'm hoping they will get to the post office tomorrow and they will give me a call to pick them up.

And I thought today was Wednesday!?!?!?!? Oh my gosh!!!! I'm picking up the local eggs TOMORROW!?!?!?! Aaaaahhhhh! :eek: :celebrate :wee

I thought I had one more day to wait :confused::oops:

I grabbed 4 Chonkers eggs yesterday, already have a partridge silkie egg from this morning, and I'm really hoping to get some Fizzy eggs today and tomorrow!

Awesome! Well, if you need a 56 egg incubator, let me know, I'll need it for this hatch but if I buy the EX I won't "need" it anymore 🤣 hearing "56 egg" you'll think there is no way you'll ever fill it up, but let me tell you... zero problems getting this sucker absolutely jam packed with eggs! Super easy to do 🤣🤣🤣
Wow and how do you sale the chick's? What kind is yours ? And thank you 😊

Wow and how do you sale the chick's? What kind is yours ? And thank you 😊
Lol, so far I have sold zero chicks 🤣🤣🤣 oops... I was supposed to, but... I haven't. But I must this year 🤣 I have somewhere around 56 chickens now and I'm about to load up the incubator, so... I'm going to have to sell some chicks. I plan to use word of mouth, fb, and craigslist.

It's a Brinsea Ovation Advance 56. I really like it! The difference is the Advance shows you the temperature and humidity, and the one I now "need" not only shows the humidity but also can control it. I won't have any trouble in the summer with my incubator as it will be super humid, but when I used it in December, I had trouble getting the humidity high enough. It will likely do very well on this next hatch though. I am so happy with how steady it holds temperature! I borrowed my friends NR360 last summer and we just didn't get along, but many people have the NR360 and they do well. Likely a user error on my part 🤣🤣🤣🤣

How much would you be asking 🤔 then have it shipped to Florida?

I have somewhere around 56 chickens now and I'm about to load up the incubator, so...
More chicks, more chicks, more chicks!! 🤣

Aww Perfect Loop GIF by bigblueboo

Back
Top Bottom