LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

That's perfectly fine for both established and unestablished succulents
I wasn't sure about established ones just because particularly the ones I planted yesterday were so established their toots went too deep (about 6 inches deep) and I was having a very difficult time not breaking them when trying to make them a bit more shallow

I wasn't sure about established ones just because particularly the ones I planted yesterday were so established their toots went too deep (about 6 inches deep) and I was having a very difficult time not breaking them when trying to make them a bit more shallow

Yeah, don't worry about the roots so much.

If one of my succulent has toots that are larger than the pot, I just place the succulent in the pot with a swirly motion, so that the roots fall on top of more roots, if you get what I'm saying. Or, just trim the roots a bit

It was recently watered so I will wait to repot it when it's dry again. I take it this is a type of Echeveria? There was no label on the pot. It has FLOWERS, I HAD to buy it!!!!

IMG_20240423_131527463.jpg

I started moving a few things around in the chickens' yard and they found a frog.
I watched them destroy that thing while running around
Poor thing!
I like to think my girls are angels but I'm 90% certain Dougie ate a mouse once.

She would totally eat a frog.... Sprightly would probably run in terror from it. Sprightly is an angel :)

Poor thing!
I like to think my girls are angels but I'm 90% certain Dougie ate a mouse once.

She would totally eat a frog.... Sprightly would probably run in terror from it. Sprightly is an angel :)
I had to stop our rooster at work from eating a mouse, didn't think it was a good idea haha.

Also the snail story is awesome. What a journey!

Poor thing!

I don’t know about the ducks, besides that they chase and eat flies, but the chickens will eat lizards and bugs, just not a snake

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom