LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

@fluffycrow , I'm looking at these, are there any reasons I should drop them? Or any others you'd suggest? Not looking for spiney plants
Screenshot_20240414-182300_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240414-182310_Chrome.jpg

@fluffycrow , I'm looking at these, are there any reasons I should drop them? Or any others you'd suggest? Not looking for spiney plantsView attachment 3801484View attachment 3801485

No definite "no go's" that I can see.

The crassula species I have seem very different from the one you're buying, so definitely look into them. Looks like it could throw a lot of colour.

The second one is not a succulent I've ever seen before, so I'll have to look into that myself.

The only thing that could be mentioned generally, is about the variegated plants. Typically, they'll require more sunlight because only have of their cells have chlorophyll in them, which makes photosynthesis harder for them

The crassula species I have seem very different from the one you're buying, so definitely look into them. Looks like it could throw a lot of colour.

The second one is not a succulent I've ever seen before, so I'll have to look into that myself.

The only thing that could be mentioned generally, is about the variegated plants. Typically, they'll require more sunlight because only have of their cells have chlorophyll in them, which makes photosynthesis harder for them
Yeah, I have a spot that I can put the variegated plants that gets a good amount of sunlight.

Do ypu know about the string of Dolphins plant?

As for other suggestions, depends on your confidence level, and your preferences (other than non-spikey succulents)

Yeah, I have a spot that I can put the variegated plants that gets a good amount of sunlight.

Do ypu know about the string of Dolphins plant?

Never kept them (or any string of things for that matter), but it is my understanding that they're pretty typical when it comes to succulent care. Give them a well draining soil, sun, let them tell you when they're thirsty, and you should be good

Never kept them (or any string of things for that matter), but it is my understanding that they're pretty typical when it comes to succulent care. Give them a well draining soil, sun, let them tell you when they're thirsty, and you should be good
Okay. I added them. I wanted a banana string too, but they were sold out.

Back
Top Bottom