LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

You sound like a pretty antisocial person
I wouldn't say that about me, but I am very much an introvert. I have a small circle of friends I like to hang out with, but then I need to be alone to "recharge." Being around big groups of people can make me feel physically tired and drained. Even after getting together with my friends, I feel like I need rest.

Hubby went to visit his dad, and I've been on my own (with the dog and chickens) since last Wednesday. It'll be nice when he gets back next Thursday, but I'm fine here by myself. I've enjoyed it.

I used to work in a retail setting. Believe me, I would have traded that for working around plants, any day.

I wouldn't say that about me, but I am very much an introvert. I have a small circle of friends I like to hang out with, but then I need to be alone to "recharge." Being around big groups of people can make me feel physically tired and drained. Even after getting together with my friends, I feel like I need rest.

Hubby went to visit his dad, and I've been on my own (with the dog and chickens) since last Wednesday. It'll be nice when he gets back next Thursday, but I'm fine here by myself. I've enjoyed it.

I used to work in a retail setting. Believe me, I would have traded that for working around plants, any day.
I bet! Retail seems like a hard job, mentally.

Y'all I'm so excited.
I've always had awful luck with good quality sunflower planting seeds... so I just took some out of the cupboard, the ones my folks buy to eat.
Threw them in a damp paper towel out of curiosity, a couple days ago, and they're SPROUTING :gig
they live!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

I feel that. Over 5 years of public food service. Always nervous at my current job since it's at a school, but at least the kids are usually respectful. Worst they've been has been annoyed at me, but they certainly don't scream and wish death or accidents to me and my family like some of the public has.

I've been wanting to get out of the food jobs though for a while, so the greenhouse will be such a nice change of pace

Back
Top Bottom