LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

Let me find the pictures real quick I did of mock ups. They're not perfect since I have to go in and add some things, but they're pretty decent

I need to change Cygnus' eyes to hazel, which I can't do on the site, and add scales and larger fangs to all of them. Also would like to darken the red in Cygnus' hair since it's blood, not a natural red.

I'm tempted to give Reign vestigial wings too, kind of like a recessive trait that still pops up even if it's not needed for survival anymore from way back.

32223_LmrT5REQ.png
32223_a8htx2vL.png
32223_YIfUwthB.png

I gotta get a urine sample from Nyx for the vet. They offered to keep her for a few hours to get it themselves but I worry too much and said I'd get it myself for them.
They gave me what I needed to get the sample.
hoping it's not like getting a urine sample from a horse... most of them get very pee shy as soon as they see you chasing them down with a vial

I need to change Cygnus' eyes to hazel, which I can't do on the site, and add scales and larger fangs to all of them. Also would like to darken the red in Cygnus' hair since it's blood, not a natural red.

I'm tempted to give Reign vestigial wings too, kind of like a recessive trait that still pops up even if it's not needed for survival anymore from way back.

View attachment 3799180View attachment 3799181View attachment 3799182
I might make Cygnus a bit tanner too. He's lived in Aoife's country for 5-7 years (I have to go back and see how old I made Aoife when he met Cygnus, I think 14, but it might have been as old as 16) and while he isn't exposed to the sun a lot, he does go outside and is dressed rather similarly to the nobles there, so there isn't a ton of shelter for him when he is outside unless he finds shade. Unfortunately poor Cygnus probably burns quite a lot since his species is used to the shady heat of a jungle, not the sun roasting heat of a desert 😅

Last edited:
Animated GIF

Remember that egg I accidentally set upside down and flipped after candling at a week? Yeah so he just hatched about an hour or so ago. And he's completely healthy and fine (and just as I suspected, a boy lol)

10 down, 7 to go! I didn't get to sleep till 3:30 am this morning and got woken up at 7:45 am by the boyfriend and the dog. Sooooo yeah. By the power of the caffeine I have the power!!!
He Man Power GIF by Masters Of The Universe

By support dog do you mean emotional support dog? If so then yes they are different to emotional support and therapy dogs

View attachment 3799146
In the UK emotional support dogs have absolutely no rights as far as I know

Its ridiculous! I could understand just plain screaming if they where afraid of dogs but no thats not what happened 🙃
Oops I meant service dogs
Honestly I am the same! Which people might find strange from somebody who loves and owns large dogs😅
Honestly I prefer extra large dogs or large dogs, I was surprised when someone told me that golden retrievers were considered large

Oops I meant service dogs

Honestly I prefer extra large dogs or large dogs, I was surprised when someone told me that golden retrievers were considered large
A large medium, yeah.

Red heeler and smaller are more comfortable for me, but they still can be a bit much on off days

Back
Top Bottom