LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

Some vegans online really get on my nerves...
It's the way they say something to scare people but have zero clue about it, or take one story and run with it. And then disable comments :gig
It's the complete ignorance about the species and humanising them, as well....

Some of it I get, clearly. But some of these people give me a headache 😫

Lockdown on the incubator has begun!!! (Started last night) And man am I having to fight my incubator on humidity!!! It's ridiculous. I get the humidity where I want it and the temp is a bit too low. (Only by 3 degrees but still it makes a difference) I'm trying to figure out why because this whole time it was running hot.

Ugh...
Gordon Ramsay Facepalm GIF by Masterchef

I don't think sweating can kill someone. Heat? Yes. But it has to be seriously warm
Yeah, sweat can't kill but people who sweat excessively find that their perspiration gets in the way of their daily lives. Besides the obvious social stigma and discomfort hyperhidrosis causes, people with this condition may also get skin infections caused by fungi and yeast in places the skin gets too wet, too often.

But yeah..can't kill them XD

Yeah, sweat can't kill but people who sweat excessively find that their perspiration gets in the way of their daily lives. Besides the obvious social stigma and discomfort hyperhidrosis causes, people with this condition may also get skin infections caused by fungi and yeast in places the skin gets too wet, too often.

But yeah..can't kill them XD
Loss of fluids and required minerals can indeed kill.

Some vegans online really get on my nerves...
It's the way they say something to scare people but have zero clue about it, or take one story and run with it. And then disable comments :gig
It's the complete ignorance about the species and humanising them, as well....

Some of it I get, clearly. But some of these people give me a headache 😫
yeah, for sure, think the vegan teacher. Cause is good but so rude.

Back
Top Bottom