LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

Dysphoria, society's reaction to it in general is more of a problem I'd say. Plus there are some trans guys that just don't want to have kids (and that's perfectly okay too). I'm still on the fence if I want to deal with tiny versions of me running around, but my boyfriend wants kids badly at some point. He doesn't care if they're biological or not lol. Thankfully he understands that there's a lot that has to happen before I'm ready to seriously consider kids.
I'm in that kid vs no kid with myself right now. I never wanted kids until maybe like 18 months ago. They terrify me, I don't know how to act around them and I just can't understand them, which has lead to issues so many times before. But now I really want some (like 5), but no matter what direction I go with, there are just so many drawbacks and risks that I'm not sure I can take.

Plus it's almost impossible for me to make enough for myself, I financially just couldn't do it for even just one mini in the near future at the very minimum without a partner, which is a no go too

Dysphoria, society's reaction to it in general is more of a problem I'd say. Plus there are some trans guys that just don't want to have kids (and that's perfectly okay too). I'm still on the fence if I want to deal with tiny versions of me running around, but my boyfriend wants kids badly at some point. He doesn't care if they're biological or not lol. Thankfully he understands that there's a lot that has to happen before I'm ready to seriously consider kids.
That's very fair. It's responsible to take time to consider it, and prep. It's a big decision.
I've wanted kids my entire life, and suddenly it's something that's going to be possible very soon. And I was excited, realising that. But now I'm realising that I need to work on myself first.
I have trauma [and anger issues] that I have to heal, before I can bring a kid into this world.

I'M BACK!!!

No power for three days sucks...
The Office Hug GIF

Back
Top Bottom