LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

I recently left my job because my manager was purposely causing problems with me and my co-workers. I told the owner about it and after a week he asked me to come back cause he demoted her and placed her as a floater for other locations.
I'm leaving because the owner already wants to let me go but I'm going to beat him to it by quitting

I'm leaving because the owner already wants to let me go but I'm going to beat him to it by quitting
Well if you let him fire you, you can go to the employment office and get unemployment checks to cover your expenses till you can find something more suitable.

If you quit, you can't collect unemployment check. Think ahead to know where you stand as far as finances go.

I'm not sure if this applies to your state though. Do some research on your employment office website.

View attachment 3714885
One of my “pride hens”. She’s modeled after the Asexual flag. I think.
There’s a lot of flags. I might accidentally make my own in this. You can’t use every color!
What flat should I do next? Have to keep them subtle so that my mom doesn’t figure it out. So not the transgender or the rainbow one. Other than that, Fire away!

Back
Top Bottom