6% border collie
5% german shepherd
3% alaskan malamute
3% collie (lassie)
3% cattle dog
2% australian kelpie
2% samoyed
1% australian shepherd

She was adopted as a husky mix, so I'm willing to believe this! Percentages are going to be somewhat a guess though really. I guessed a bit of australian kelpie, so I'm proud of myself!

AND I WAS GOIN TO ADD KELPIE TO MY GUESS

I wouldn't have guessed samoyed and border collie in a million years
Border collie I was convinced was a big part, I was actually surprised she only seems to be 6%!!!
But samoyed really shocks me 😂
My mutt is part cloud! And part lassie!
She is quite the mix, but god I love her. You'd never meet a dog so sweet and so silly. I'll never find a dog like her ever again!

This is why I don’t trust Brewster’s lol it almost totally changed with the update so who’s to believe what!? Plus even without the update, I NEVER believed poodle or jack Russel lol with the update, I don’t buy Dogo or Golden but ESPECIALLY not freakin GSD and Mini American. It’s like they just made the results up out of their butts lol compared to his Embark which I feel is spot on lol

Embark first, original Wisdom second, updated Wisdom last.

IMG_8797.png
IMG_8807.png
IMG_9023.png

Border collie I was convinced was a big part, I was actually surprised she only seems to be 6%!!!
But samoyed really shocks me 😂
My mutt is part cloud! And part lassie!
She is quite the mix, but god I love her. You'd never meet a dog so sweet and so silly. I'll never find a dog like her ever again!
She sounds amazing!!!

She sounds amazing!!!
She is! At 12 years old, she's only just started to be around poultry. Over the course of a week I was able to introduce her to my ducks, and is now perfectly well behaved off leash with them. I wouldn't trust her without supervision, but it shows how amazing she is. She met a cat for the first time a couple years ago, and she was good as gold with her. She's gentle with kids, toddlers, every animal she's ever met, including a hamster which escaped his enclosure and came nose to nose with her.

She also recognises when an anxiety attack is imminent with someone and even though she isn't super affectionate she comes close to check they're okay and give them her love.
My family has taken her much too for granted. Some members make comments about hoping she dies soon etc. She's a good girl and she's going to have a lovely "retirement" from the busy household when we move up country soon.

Back
Top Bottom