LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

Just got home!

A little bit of why I was stuck in the parking lot.

I had to pick my friend up at 8:25am to drop her off at work. We decided to drive to Dutch Bros to get her a coffee and took a different route.
Good thing I'm way more aware since my accident back in February because I had just enough room to swerve to the left to avoid being rear ended again. There was an icy spot that caused us both to slide.
My car was flashing the 'Fill Fuel' while we sat in the line at Dutch Bros. We ended up having to walk half a mile to Wilco after I parked my car because traffic was backing up and I'm not sure I would have made it in one piece to Wilco.

Traffic was cleared up once I walked back to my car but like I said, I was in a bad spot to be parked because I couldn't back up without hitting another car.

These little suckered are expensive! I get that I'm probably not seeing everything avaliable since I'm not actively searching, but everywhere up to date that actually has whqlat I'm looking for is asking 350-800 per doeling!

Goats are amazing though, so that's money well spent. Sorry not helping:oops:. What breed are you looking into?

Goats are amazing though, so that's money well spent.
Maybe if i wanted a registered flock, show prospects or amazing milkers. I dont really want either of those 3 though.
Sorry not helping:oops:. What breed are you looking into?
The price referenced was for Nigerian Dwarves. La Manchas are at the low end of that proce range too. Haven't even bothered looking at Cashmere or Saanans yet because I know they're gonna be even more

Back
Top Bottom