LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

My Silkie came from some LGBTQ backyard chicken keepers in Brooklyn, NY. She was being picked on by the other chickens in their flock, so I added her to mine. The sad part is, the Bielefelder rooster seems to really like her. It is very hard on her feather growth. That is why I hope to re-home her with my re-homed Black Australorp.

My Silkie came from some LGBTQ backyard chicken keepers in Brooklyn, NY. She was being picked on by the other chickens in their flock, so I added her to mine. The sad part is, the Bielefelder rooster seems to really like her. It is very hard on her feather growth. That is why I hope to re-home her with my re-homed Black Australorp.
Silkies seem to be lower totem birds. That's why I keep mine seperate. That and the rooster makes a brick look like Einstein

Ducklings supposedly shipped yesterday, darnnit.

I have a trio of blue Swedish and 2 pekins coming, as well as 8 mystery ducklings. Anyone want to guess what they're going to be? Here's the options:

Black Swedish
Fawn and White Runner
Mallard
Rouen (really hoping for one)
Jumbo Pekin
Pekin
Blue Swedish
Buff
Cayuga
Duclair
Golden 300 Hybrid
Khaki Cambell
Magpie (really hoping for one)
Silver Appleyard (really hoping for one)
Welsh Harliquin
White Crested
White Layer

There are a few other breeds I can only order males or unsexed off, I didn't add those since I'm thinking they're unlikely with my order being only females
I hope (because they're cute ducklings) 2 Mallard, 2 Welsh Harlequin, 2 Fawn and White Runners, and 2 Cayugas. But probably 3 Golden 300 Hybrids, 2 Jumbo Pekin, and 3 White layer.
Awwww. I love them. Sooo cute. I really wanna get ducks one day. This made me feel emotions.
Hehe
F852EC35-318C-428A-81E1-C76DCD08F4A8_1_105_c.jpeg

I hope (because they're cute ducklings) 2 Mallard, 2 Welsh Harlequin, 2 Fawn and White Runners, and 2 Cayugas. But probably 3 Golden 300 Hybrids, 2 Jumbo Pekin, and 3 White layer.

Hehe
View attachment 3456834
I wouldn't mind the hopeful ones. I won't be keeping any white ducks besides my pekins. Just a preference on color. It was just WAY cheaper to get 8 mysteries than 8 of the ones I really wanted.

I wouldn't mind the hopeful ones. I won't be keeping any white ducks besides my pekins. Just a preference on color. It was just WAY cheaper to get 8 mysteries than 8 of the ones I really wanted.
I almost got some Mallard eggs, I'm just not comfortable with clipping the back toe myself to mark theyee captive bred

Back
Top Bottom