LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

I'm hanging by a thin thread
After over a year of not touching dairy, commercial eggs, or meat, I broke my vegganism :oops: intentionally though.
And now everything is looking just a little too tempting and I'm desperately trying to regain some self control.... 🤣

I just don't know where I'm trying to draw a line, that's the tricky bit

I'm hanging by a thin thread
After over a year of not touching dairy, commercial eggs, or meat, I broke my vegganism :oops: intentionally though.
And now everything is looking just a little too tempting and I'm desperately trying to regain some self control.... 🤣

I just don't know where I'm trying to draw a line, that's the tricky bit
And now my dad is trying to pressure me into having a kebab, which he knows is my weakness
:oops:
I'm not going to give in to that, I will not be tempted- but I will throw something at him in a minute

And now my dad is trying to pressure me into having a kebab, which he knows is my weakness
:oops:
I'm not going to give in to that, I will not be tempted- but I will throw something at him in a minute
stay strong
Why do I feel deeply offended that my dad didn't get me a kebab. He got one, but not for me :(
How dare he.

Glad I missed the drama.

On a happier note, we have a little mallard drake hanging out in the neighborhood. I'm hoping he figures out where the duck pond is because there are a whole lot of other ducks there.
Aw. I love ducks. When I get anxious for some reason my mind goes to stealing a whole lot of ducklings and then building then a play ground and a whole a** condo. their names would be: quakle, waddletion, woddle and nico

Back
Top Bottom