LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

Yeah we carry a stun gun with us when we go on dog walks. And it's all to keep the other dogs away. One of our dogs is not dog friendly. One time we were attacked by two dogs (were hanging in garage with humans, no leads, no collars). We didn't have anything at this time other than ourselves. They got mad when I was kicking their dog to try and protect my dog. My brother had to pick up their dog (dense medium dog so not the easiest) and hand them over. One of the dogs went after our not dog friendly dog, it did not go well for the attacking dog.
Completely the owner of those dogs at fault. It doesn't matter if a dog has behavioural issues, it's always the attacking dog who is at fault Especially when off lead in a public place, or WORSE, on someone else's property.

My fear is that a small dog will attack my anxious dog, or my larger dog (she is resource aggressive, but would definitely defend herself if a dog went at her properly)
If the attacker is small, it could easily be fatally injured by mine. And I'm afraid someone will blame my massive dog, because people would probably believe them.
Honestly sometimes I wish I could record my walks. Even if I skip the dog parks and country side, I end up with unleashed dogs running across the street

Just wanted to let you all know that I'm back home and I'm heading to bed to see if I can get any sleep at all
Good luck!
You missed the Q+ at the end 😂
You do realise it doesn't end there right?
The Q, the plus, we don't have to point out every letter. LGBT, LGBT+, LGBTQ, LGBTQIA
All fine

Unless you want to read the entire alphabet next time, instead of saying ABC....

That’s odd, but ok.
Not odd at all
We're learning how to understand ourselves better, and how to put our identities (which are all valid) into words. And when that happens, there are more descriptive terms which can be added to our community.

No new identities are being "made". We've all, always existed. We just have the language to express ourselves now.
That's how language works

Not odd at all
We're learning how to understand ourselves better, and how to put our identities (which are all valid) into words. And when that happens, there are more descriptive terms which can be added to our community.

No new identities are being "made". We've all, always existed. We just have the language to express ourselves now.
Oh

Not odd at all

Young Gifted And Black Dancing GIF by MOODMAN

Not odd at all

Heck, I learned about Even more a few weeks ago when I was ordering stickers

Back
Top Bottom