LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

I'm in so much pain right now, I haven't been able to get out of bed until just now. My mum let the animals out this morning-
Just went to say hi to them through the window, Dougie was so confused but quacked at me and asked if I was coming outside 😂
I know I gave them hugs just yesterday but God I miss them right now

We get a lot of plantasia deliveries every year at school for valentines day and every year she sees me, she says she hopes I finally get a boyfriend this year. Including the 4 years I had a girl friend
I mean, even if she means well, that's just rude

Understandable that you want to avoid.

Are plantasia deliveries when people come by with Roses etc? We don't have that over here

I mean, even if she means well, that's just rude

Understandable that you want to avoid.

Are plantasia deliveries when people come by with Roses etc? We don't have that over here
Yeah. They're a flowershop in town. I'm thinking she probably just is one of those 'look at those two gals, the bestest of gal pals. Best friends' types. Just kinda annoying after the 3rd time.

My plans for Valentine's day is just to buy chocolate for myself and my family.
Im gonna think about how I’m gonna die alone. the is confusing be I thought I was aroace but now I want to be in a relationship but I’m not sure I feel attractiion. I used to make cards to my friends and family but most of the time I’d find them on the ground so I’ve given up.

Im gonna think about how I’m gonna die alone. the is confusing be I thought I was aroace but now I want to be in a relationship but I’m not sure I feel attractiion.
Same, I want someone so bad, but I'll never find anyone who puts up with me 😅
I used to make cards to my friends and family but most of the time I’d find them on the ground so I’ve given up.
:hugs

Back
Top Bottom