LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

Look at what came in the mail yesterday!!

20220402_234233.jpg
20220402_234508.jpg

Your a human that likes chickens right ? We all do…. I don’t go round looking for people with multiple autoimmunity missing their colon to connect to……. I don’t get this LBGTQRSTUV123 anymore it’s annoying.
Well then clearly this is not the right thread for you. But there are thousands to choose from so I am sure you will find ones that suit you. And this particular thread will go on in peace and happiness as it for several years. Have a nice day.

I got a question for you all but let me explain first before I ask.

I had to call out of work because it snowed and I currently just ride a bicycle until I schedule the driving test. Work is short staffed right now so they were a little mad that I had to call out but I felt it would be better and it'd make sense to call out. I ended up crying after getting off the phone.

Is it normal to cry after calling out of work even though it isn't because of them being mad but because I really wanted to go to work???

I got a question for you all but let me explain first before I ask.

I had to call out of work because it snowed and I currently just ride a bicycle until I schedule the driving test. Work is short staffed right now so they were a little mad that I had to call out but I felt it would be better and it'd make sense to call out. I ended up crying after getting off the phone.

Is it normal to cry after calling out of work even though it isn't because of them being mad but because I really wanted to go to work???
I think any reaction your body naturally has to a situation is "normal". The older I get, the more I realize "normal" is not even a thing. Anyone that is being authentically themselves is being a "normal" human. Feeling your feelings is healthy. I would try not to overthink it so much.

Back
Top Bottom