LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

Last night I couldn't sleep because I decided its about time I come out to my parents as non binary. I'm out as lesbian
:hugsI hope it goes well.
I am not a member of the LGBT community but I have met some great people on this thread. And if I am ever able to offer a few words of encouragement to someone who needs them then I consider that time very well spent.
Ditto. Well said.

My goat, Snickers, gave up on life after getting himself helplessly tangled, he had an old leash that was kind of ripped and sharp around his back leg too, he only had a little bit of irritation, he was fine though 🤦‍♂️ I hope he learns not to tangle himself now, it only takes an hour or two before they get themselves tangled around trees to the point that they can’t move.
It was actually my chicken who told me he was hurt, she was doing the weird predator honk alarm thing.

Attachments

• 443A48D5-EECA-4253-8ABD-0853AE5FB554.jpeg
    443A48D5-EECA-4253-8ABD-0853AE5FB554.jpeg
    1,017.2 KB · Views: 11
My goat, Snickers, gave up on life after getting himself helplessly tangled, he had an old leash that was kind of ripped and sharp around his back leg too, he only had a little bit of irritation, he was fine though 🤦‍♂️ I hope he learns not to tangle himself now, it only takes an hour or two before they get themselves tangled around trees to the point that they can’t move.
It was actually my chicken who told me he was hurt, she was doing the weird predator honk alarm thing.
Our goats have gotten tangled at least twice each. I don’t think ours learn. We just never leave them unattended anymore. They are smart enough to be annoying but not smart enough to have life skills. 🤦‍♀️

Back
Top Bottom