LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

thats nice :)

I only came out to my manager, and a co-worker who was sitting there with us

it was a weird conversation, bascially just talking abt my family and stuff, the topic got VERY de-railed and IDK how we got there, but he asked "so, do you like gay people?"... and I said "i am gay people"

so that was funny, IDK, I was put on the spot.
Funnily enough the first person i told was my supervisor who is lesbian ( well apart from those who i had liaised with). But i did it in the spur of the moment and probably the corniest way any body ever has. It makes me cringe 5o think about it especially as i came out late in life so really should have had somthing better prepared!

Hello Humans, I don’t keep chooks but have webbed children being my ducks and my gander Chad. I am sapphic, and read too many webcomics and watch too many cartoons, I see y’all with profile pics and gifs from TOH :). Anyways, I keep and exhibit Mallards in Normal and Blue Fawn, Australian Calls in Mallard, and Crested Bantams. My many projects include recreating Magpie Ducks in multiple colours, breeding non-standard varieties of Mallards including Pied, and black bibbed, and more.

Here is a photo of a few flock members.
View attachment 2752774
I love this photo! Also love the drakes!

Back
Top Bottom