LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

I am a HUGE harry potter fan and i have done some digging and found some LGTBQ+ Characters.

Helga Hufflepuff​

100% a lesbian. You just know that she was the Hogwarts founder who rolled up her sleeves and built that great big castle on her own. Lesbians get stuff done!

Madam Hooch​

Madam Hooch is your textbook lesbian coach. She’s a confident and comforting role model for all the queer students at Hogwarts. She rocks that short haircut like the unbothered queen that she is.

Remus Lupin​

Remus is a bisexual werewolf. Remus’ primary character arc centers around his concerns that he will be fired from his job if his true identity is revealed — something that America’s Supreme Court only recently ruled against. While he ended up marrying Tonks, his first love was definitely Sirius Black.

Nymphadora Tonks​

Tonks is a non-binary, pansexual, liberated, queer unicorn, who uses they/them pronouns. As an accomplished metamorphmagus they frequently change their hair color, which is something a lot of queer people do when exploring their identities.

There is a lot more but these were the only ones i can put on a chicken site 😉

I am a HUGE harry potter fan and i have done some digging and found some LGTBQ+ Characters.

Helga Hufflepuff​

100% a lesbian. You just know that she was the Hogwarts founder who rolled up her sleeves and built that great big castle on her own. Lesbians get stuff done!

Madam Hooch​

Madam Hooch is your textbook lesbian coach. She’s a confident and comforting role model for all the queer students at Hogwarts. She rocks that short haircut like the unbothered queen that she is.

Remus Lupin​

Remus is a bisexual werewolf. Remus’ primary character arc centers around his concerns that he will be fired from his job if his true identity is revealed — something that America’s Supreme Court only recently ruled against. While he ended up marrying Tonks, his first love was definitely Sirius Black.

Nymphadora Tonks​

Tonks is a non-binary, pansexual, liberated, queer unicorn, who uses they/them pronouns. As an accomplished metamorphmagus they frequently change their hair color, which is something a lot of queer people do when exploring their identities.

There is a lot more but these were the only ones i can put on a chicken site 😉
Tonks was one of my favorite characters! Turns out we share a lot of the same identities

Back
Top Bottom