LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

Unsolicited Advice Warning, Ignore If Needed

Having just escaped out the other side of graduate school, the best advice I can give is that even if you cannot do anything else to make things better, sleep as much as is humanly possible for you. It doesn't make the other stuff stop, but it makes it a lot easier to react to than when sleep deprived.
Yes!...and eat good food.

Not to make light of your despair, but this helps with mine:
This too shall pass, it might pass like a kidney stone, but it will pass.

thanks. I needed that.
And take a walk or do something just for you. Try to incorporate that into your daily regimen. I’ve had so many bad days during this pandemic; seriously if this is your first... rest assured it’ll pass, probably by tomorrow.
We’re not entirely sure what’s happening, but feel free to talk here. Lots of us going through stuff right now.

And take a walk or do something just for you. Try to incorporate that into your daily regimen. I’ve had so many bad days during this pandemic; seriously if this is your first... rest assured it’ll pass, probably by tomorrow.
We’re not entirely sure what’s happening, but feel free to talk here. Lots of us going through stuff right now.

Its certainly not the first, its gotten worse, lol. but i'll be fine.

Morning everyone! An ugly grey cold day here. I wish we were in the 60/70s again. :barnie
DCB65E28-131A-43E9-9234-40BA8849F5B2.jpeg

I baked a flock block last night and I’m excited to see if my girls like it. I’ll give it to them a little later and see.
Smelled amazing cooking though, probably the molasses.

not great, I'm currently blaming it on the weather. Its the weathers fault, duh.
Yeah bad weather is the pits.
I was thinking about what you said yesterday... not knowing who you really are yet.
And I realized I had so many Memories of negative experiences of other people’s “queerness” that I’ve been scared to really figure it out for myself.
Anyway...we’re here for you ❤️

Morning everyone! An ugly grey cold day here. I wish we were in the 60/70s again. :barnieView attachment 2573698
I baked a flock block last night and I’m excited to see if my girls like it. I’ll give it to them a little later and see.
Smelled amazing cooking though, probably the molasses.
oooh! I really want to try making one of these. I think they would love it, especially if it's warm!

Back
Top Bottom