LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

Got the buns all settled in before work today. The girl is so silly! Does zoomies around the cage at feeding time and throws her cage stuff all around. Buck is a lot more laid back.
doe
20210313_084008.jpg

buck
20210313_084056.jpg

Hi loves,
AUGH, im having such a hard time finding myself. I'm so fudging confused. I know it doesn't matter but I just want to know who I am. Everything is moving too fast, I'm nearly an adult and I still don't even know who I am

<.<
If it helps it is normal! *hug* A lot of people experience this.

I understand the angst of the uncertainty. Time will help, and waiting is hard.

Hi loves,
AUGH, im having such a hard time finding myself. I'm so fudging confused. I know it doesn't matter but I just want to know who I am. Everything is moving too fast, I'm nearly an adult and I still don't even know who I am

<.
The good thing is, no one stops you when you turn 18 and laminates your gay card and locks you into one identity for the rest of time. You have your whole life ahead of you to figure out who you are and what you want. On top of that, you're never going to stop growing as a person and learning more about yourself. Plenty of people don't figure it out until well into adulthood, and it's just fine. I know it's frustrating, but there really is no real time pressure.

The good thing is, no one stops you when you turn 18 and laminates your gay card and locks you into one identity for the rest of time. You have your whole life ahead of you to figure out who you are and what you want. On top of that, you're never going to stop growing as a person and learning more about yourself. Plenty of people don't figure it out until well into adulthood, and it's just fine. I know it's frustrating, but there really is no real time pressure.

Yeah Ik, im just a whole mess right now

Back
Top Bottom