LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

After having a dog take my sweetest rooster, I made the decision to rehome all of my chickens except for the little roo in my avatar and 2 others. But! They went to a family member’s house and will be very much well cared for. They can free range with no stupid dogs to terrorize them. Plus, I can see them anytime I want. My heart was so shattered over the attack and I never want to go through that again.

After having a dog take my sweetest rooster, I made the decision to rehome all of my chickens except for the little roo in my avatar and 2 others. But! They went to a family member’s house and will be very much well cared for. They can free range with no stupid dogs to terrorize them. Plus, I can see them anytime I want. My heart was so shattered over the attack and I never want to go through that again.
I'm so sorry! :hugs

I am very sorry, Kayla. :hugs

I am happy you are keeping your Lil roo. He is my favorite.

I am so very sorry!

I'm so sorry :hugs :hugs :hugs

Oh I’m so so sorry. :hugs

Back
Top Bottom